The Aim of Funding Health Research
Providing funds to conduct research aims to achieve the following:
- Encourage submission of scientific proposals for conducting research in priority areas by individuals or groups of researchers.
- Strengthen the research capacity of individuals and institutions.
- Promote high quality research and provide support and encouragement for young researchers .
- Support the setting up of teams and networks of researchers at the level of the Ministry of Health and other centres of research.
- Direct research and studies in the identified areas of research priorities and health problems.