Training Date:30th November, 2015 To 03rd December, 2015
Training Location: TBA
Training Time: 08:00
Training Language: English & Arabic
Training Audience: Lab Technicians & Data Collectors
This workshop will involve training for the pilot study of the two surveys to be conducted in the field for questionnaire, data collection and management procedures to ensure the full survey will be carried out in a high quality manner.
Objectives of the workshop:
- Review pre-test questionnaire including question and response wording, probing instructions, skip logic and length and time of interview
- Observe pre-test implementation in one rural and one urban environment, if feasible and as applicable.
- Testing the data collection that will be adopted for full survey implementation
- Debrief survey central team on strength, weakness and recommendations on pre-test preparations and implementation.
- Test the integration between NCD and GATS surveys (Yes/No)